The Hemming Group is proud to run events which are safe, inclusive, diverse, and enjoyable. We expect our guests to conduct themselves in a professional manner and be respectful of all guests and staff. We do not tolerate bullying, discrimination, or harassment of any kind. This includes but is not limited to:
- Making verbal comments which reinforce prejudice, are considered discriminatory or unwanted, relating to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, age, or religion.
- Engaging in behaviour or actions which are considered threatening or inappropriate.
- Demonstrating violent or criminal behaviour.
- Behaving inappropriately towards another guest or member of the staff in the form of unwanted/unsolicited attention.
- Demonstrating behaviour which causes a fellow guest or staff member to feel intimidated or unsafe.
- Bringing or consuming any unlawful drugs at or during an event.
We will not accept any of the above-mentioned behaviours and will take the appropriate action to either warn the offender or remove them from the event. Anyone who is asked to stop behaving inappropriately must do so immediately.
If you experience or witness any behaviour which violates this policy, or have any concerns for a fellow guest’s safety, please contact either a member of the Hemming Team or a member of the venue staff.